Friday, November 7, 2008

Rab ne bana di jodi www.lehren.tv

It is rumored that Anant Narayan could play a role in Rab Ne Bana Di jodi. Anant Narayan has spoke about this.
"My phone hasn't stopped ringing for the past few days. I've been receiving calls from all kinds of people congratulating me on my big break with the Yash Raj banner. My inbox has been flooded with some messages congratulating me on my 'dream role' in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, while some requesting me to send my pictures across. One even demanded my autograph! It has all been pretty bizarre!" says the 21-year old celebrity journalist.
"There are all kinds of other rumours doing the rounds too. I allegedly met up with Mr. Aditya Chopra and pleaded him to give me a break in his film. He then took my screen test following which I was finalized for his film. I find it all extremely amusing because the truth is that I'm not starring in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. I haven't even met or spoken to Aditya Chopra; forget about approaching him to give me a break. There is no doubt that I have received some interesting film offers, but I haven't said yes to any as yet. For more updates on gossip and more go check www.lehren.tv

No comments: